Junior Designer - Large leading Charity
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join a compelling Charity in West London.
The client is a non-profitable organization operating across England, currently looking for a Junior Designer to join their Brand & Communications team who's looking to make a difference and shape lives through impactful campaigns, as well as events and other marketing materials.
You'll be assisting the Midweight and the Senior Designers bringing new, innovative ideas and original creative solutions in order to deliver effective campaigns both for external and internal audiences.
We are looking for someone creative and driven, with a strong passion for design.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Assist the Midweight and Senior Designers in the preparation and design of print and digital Marketing assets
- When required, interpret briefs for artwork and assets across a variety of channels and platforms from print and digital to merchandise and event collateral
- Offer general template and presentation support across the Marketing department
- Assist with creative administration e.g. ensuring all files are saved in the correct structure
- Manage the photo library with occasional retouching as directed
- Research current youth design trends
Experience and Skills required:
- Professional experience within the creative industry, preferably in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Diverse and creative portfolio with a specialty interest e.g. illustration or motion graphics
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- A collaborative and enthusiastic team player who is able to receive, interpret and act on feedback from various stakeholders
- Creatively curious
- Passion for youthful design
- A degree in a related discipline would be highly desirable
- Experience working within a creative agency is preferred
- Youth brand experience
This is a permanent role. To apply please send your CV and Portfolio, with indication of your salary expectations.