Transportation Designer / Austria / €47k+ (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Transport Design, Automotive, Motorcycle, Motorsport, Sketching, 3D CAD, Concept, Exterior, Interior, Alias, Adobe, Keyshot, 3Ds Max.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly creative and talented designer to join a leading global design consultancy of strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers. They are looking for a passionate and ambitious transport designer to join their Austria based team of designers, taking projects from initial strategy and concept design through to production. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience, ideally with exposure to two-wheel projects. You will deliver creative, effective and innovative design solutions that help transform the norm so candidates for this role should be able to demonstrate creative thinking and an ability to tackle a wide range of projects.
THE TRANSPORTATION DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to design and deliver exciting projects for some of the world's most recognised transport brands.
- Propose and evolve compelling concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- The vast majority of your work will be focused towards two-wheel projects so previous experience is advantageous.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
- National and International travel to clients, trade shows etc.
ABOUT THE TRANSPORTATION DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Transport Design / Automotive Design from a top university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills, strong visual and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and inspiring member of the team, with the ambition to take on more responsibility and client interaction.
- Ability to travel.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Fluency in English (though German skills are an asset)