Furniture Production / Project Manager
This company create beautiful and unique limited edition and bespoke furniture and sculptural pieces of work. With high attention to detail and employing a high level of craftsmanship they are well-known internationally and are seeking an experienced production / project manager to join their company.
You will be working with the finest materials and exacting requirements needed in order to fulfil the design and brief, so will need to understand what is required to work at this level of the industry.
Person / Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of furniture construction using a large variety of materials
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with all departments
- Able to interpret sketches and drawings
- Strong project management skills
- Forward-thinking and able to spot any potential problems or delays before they occur
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
Apply for Furniture Production / Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly