Account/ Project Manager - Fixed Term Contract
A creative advertising agency set in the heart of East London, are looking for a Project/ Account Manager to join their team on a FTC for the next 4-5 months. The agency is currently made of a collection of varied creatives, and are looking for a dedicated Account Manager to help support their Account Director, whilst also run their own creative focused and multi- disciplined work from concept through to delivery, on a number of high profile projects.
What will this role include?
- Supporting the Account Director and wider team across larger scale projects, whilst also managing the delivery and leading your own across print, film, OOH and digital, including all phrases of production
- Liaising with clients, providing support and updates on the delivery of various projects, including managing expectations on budgets, timeframes and artwork approval
- Liaising/ Negotiating with external suppliers and third parties to ensure the timely, cost effective and high quality delivery of work
What skills are vital for this role?
- Experience in account or project management in a similar environment, ideally with experience across film/ advertising/ production
- Organisation and communication skills and an eye for detail are essential!
- The ability to work with multiple teams and skillsets, understanding that your role is hybrid and it is a highly collaborative environment - you've got to be a real team player!
- A positive attitude, establishing an enjoyable working atmosphere
If this sounds like you and you are currently looking for your next contract opportunity, then send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!