Senior Interior Designer / Project Leader
An excellent opportunity has become available for a senior interior designer to work at an international, multi-award winning Architecture and Design company (winning awards such as BCO and FX). Based in East London, they regularly work with FTSE 100 companies, creating contemporary, quirky and vibrant work spaces all over the world. This company also offers brilliant benefits including a bonus scheme, private medical insurance, child care, opportunity to increase holiday allowance and season tickets. This is a company that cares greatly for its employees and will be an exceptional practice to get on board with.
In this role you will be expected to create and produce concepts as well has having the ability to manage junior designers and delegate resource effectively. Having the ability to build and nurture client relationships and maintain them whilst working on multiple projects is vital in this role. You will be heavily involved in the development of the workplace interiors team, running large scale office fit out projects and working closely with the interior design director.
- Ability to sufficiently produce Vector Works drawings
- Revit is desirable
- Knowledge of FF&E in a corporate setting
- Confident in giving engaging pitch presentations
- Be able to manage design teams and delegate
- Adequately build, maintain and manage client relationships
- Having in depth technical knowledge and ensuring requirements are met
- Be apt in working large scale projects in excess of 50,000 sq ft
- Excellent communicator
- Organised and efficient when it comes to attention to detail
- Adept in working in high-pressure situations
- Ability to be motivational and influential
- Be a strong team player
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.