Digital Marketing Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
The Digital Marketing Executive will be required to support with the acquisition of quality sales leads from online campaigns. Create and manage from end to end all online material against brand guidelines to encourage customer engagement and interaction through execution of digital campaigns.
Details about the Client
McCarthy & Stone is a leading retirement house-builder, based in the UK. The company operates from nine regional offices and one Head Office. They are responsible for building and selling more than 70% of the UK's owner-occupied retirement housing each year. Since 1977, it has sold more than 51,000 properties across more than 1,100 developments in the UK. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and it is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
(This role will be based out of the Hatfield, Hertfordshire office).
Detailed Job Description
The Digital Marketing Executive will have the following key responsibilities
• Plan, develop and execute regional online communications that support the company's strategic goal
• Integrate digital initiatives within development plans and regional campaigns to support quality sales lead acquisition against agreed KPIs
• Champion digital in the region, and collaborate with other regional digital leads to share best practice and new ways of working to stay abreast of the latest technologies
• Understand and proactively plan the best use of online media space (owned and paid for). Work with third party media buyers to drive efficiency's and optimise media plans
• Review monthly PPC keywords and ensure the most relevant words are being used for each development, in conjunction with the Executives
• Produce local area copy for use in Search Engine Optimisation as directed by the Marketing Manager
• Work with third party designers to develop creative assets for online channel use
• Create and administer E-CRM campaigns in conjunction with fellow team members, with appropriate reporting to the Marketing Manager
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have the following
Knowledge & Experience
• A demonstrable experience of managing social media channels, website content management systems and online monitoring tools
• A sound understanding of multi-channel content planning, creation and delivery
• Proven track record of collaborative working
• An ability to multi-task and deliver to deadlines efficiently
Skills & Competencies
• Proven project management skills
• Writing blogs and newsletter articles for email and social distribution
• Strong commercial acumen
• This position demands precision and accuracy and regular deadlines have to be met
• The completion of projects within defined programmes and budgets is essential
What's on offer
A salary between £25,000 - £30,000 DOE plus excellent benefits package.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13853880Z
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly