Centrally based agency are looking for a Creative Artworker to be a part of their team.
This is an opportunity to join a multi-disciplined team working across full scale advertising campaigns and add significant value to the creative process. The output of work is diverse and includes, press, outdoor and posters, as well as other media touch points, so you will need to have enough experience working in a fast paced studio environment to be able to deliver faultless artwork on time. This agency creates some of the most recognisable and visible entertainment campaign work around and so you will have the satisfaction of seeing work that you've been involved with out and about on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Faultless artworking skills in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Confident working on full scale advertising campaigns with multiple touch points.
- Someone who wants to get a bit more involved in visualisation and working closely with creatives to bring conceptual ideas to life.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and/or experienced in Litmus, Mailchimp or similar.
- Ideally you'll have some experience working on entertainment accounts with key art and brand guidelines.
Please do get in touch today if you think you would be a good match to this role and would like to find out more.