7 days left
- Full Time
This award-winning creative agency servicing global retailers across the fashion & lifestyle sectors are looking for a Project Coordinator to support the agencies most exciting and key account. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working in fast-paced design agency and is comfortable assisting on multiple tasks simultaneously, but most importantly has a proactive attitude and fantastic organisational skills.
This role involves working closely with project managers and designers assisting on projects from conception through to installation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on 2-3 projects simultaneously, all at various stages of design, production or installation, supporting your peers and rolling up your sleeves
- You will liaise with suppliers and contractors, sourcing props and working from a brief through to installation
- You will have a good creative understanding and some familiarity or strong interest in production techniques, materials and 3D design
- Organisation skills, experience managing timelines and handling budgets is key to success in this role!
- As you'll be working on the agencies core account, you'll have a passion for the sports and lifestyle sector and will be eager to work on an exciting, global lifestyle brand!
- Most importantly, you'll be proactive, enthusiastic and ready for a challenge!
If you are looking for a foot in the door into the world of creative retail displays, and have a passion for lifestyle brands, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly