3 days left
- Full Time
This award-winning organisation over the years has been steadily developing its name in the field of contemporary architecture and interior design. They offer a wide range of market-focused and design-led products for the building and construction sectors and are continuously evolving their product range and breaking new ground.
Every one of their 70 employees plays an integral part in the success of the business, contributing their views and opinions to form a unique set of company values and a shared vision for the wellbeing of the business. The high level of genuine collaboration and empowerment of their people, results in a high degree of staff retention and a real energy and enthusiasm in their teams.
To add to their team they are currently seeking a Bespoke Design Engineer to design, develop and detail feasible design solutions and their associated products for manufacture to customer specifications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Product Design or Industrial Design
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience within a relevant professional environment
- A good working knowledge of 3D CAD software (SolidWorks or similar)
- An interest in design, preferably within construction or architecture
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- An ability to identify customers needs and understand technical information
- A technical background with knowledge of sheet metal fabrications would be useful
- Good sketching skills would be advantageous
- Creative with excellent problem solving skills; confident in 'thinking outside the box'
- Driving Licence
Apply for Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly