Senior Brand Manager - Leading Branded Food Business
High calibre FMCG marketer needed for role with a leading FMCG company based within easy reach of Leeds. We're looking for a smart, commercially savvy individual who can take responsibility for driving forward a portfolio of brands, as well as close involvement in an interesting new brand development projects. Working in a full-mix role, supported by an ABM/BM, we're looking for someone with a robust track record of managing integrated campaigns, developing and launching NPD/packaging initiatives and running effective brand & retail activations. Working alongside brand partners and external agencies, you'll enjoy working in what is a very dynamic and busy culture.
- Leading the strategic development of brands, delivering profitable business growth through insight-led strategy, equity development and commercial management.
- Working as part of a brand team to develop and launch annual plans including NPD, ATL/BTL and pack & price initiatives, delivering value growth and optimising the brand P&L.
- Managing brand A&P expenditure to maximise value and ROI for the business.
- Leading cross-functional teams, providing vision and direction to deliver brand activities and programmes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Robust commercial experience in a leading FMCG business
- Hands-on brand management experience ideally with P&L responsibility
- Experience working in cross-functional project teams, delivering business initiatives
- A solid grasp of consumer, shopper and category insight data and is application
- A passion for brands and understanding what drives consumer interest and engagement
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now on 0113 280 5910