6 days left
- Full Time
£38,000 - £46,000 + bonus, benefits
A fantastic opportunity has opened for an ambitious individual to join the fast growing FMCG team at a leading business. You will be responsible for a solid team and an exciting range of clients with huge opportunity for development.
The client are looking for a confident, engaging and dedicated individual to manage a portfolio of accounts across their key accounts, helping to support their bold ambitions. You will be instrumental in working with the senior management team to develop the service offering as part of their 5 year growth strategy, significantly contributing to commercial targets and planning processes.
- Own the commercial performance of your portfolio including contract negotiations, key proposals, identifying opportunities and commercial planning across your client base.
- Team leadership and development.
- Take responsibility for the management and strategic development of a great range of clients/accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key contacts and advance the network and impact of the business.
- Personal involvement in and responsibility for insight delivery and ensuring the team add value to information delivered to clients.
- Contributing ideas for improving the client's service and proactively leading initiatives that will enable the client to hit the milestones in our growth plan, communicating with key internal stakeholders and external customers as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw actionable conclusions from complex data sets and a passion to understand the consumer.
- Commercially strong and able to spot sales opportunities and convert them.
- Able to build and maintain fantastic client relationships, inspiring trust and confidence.
- Some line management experience and a desire to support individuals’ development and wellbeing with the ability to manage team workloads and anticipate client demands.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to put together insightful and impactful presentations, and support others in doing so.
- Confident and experienced presenter who is able to present to large groups of people.
- Good attention to detail, strong organisation and time management skills.
*You must have UK FMCG experience, and have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship*
Apply for Category Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly