Assistant Brand Manager
Junior Brand Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
A top beauty brand is looking for a talented and driven Junior Brand Manager with 2 years' experience within beauty to join their fast paced and dynamic team. In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and working on an exciting, innovative, award winning product.
If you're ambitious with a real passion for beauty and fashion, this is a brilliant opportunity to make a lasting impact on the future success of the company and also your future career.
- Ownership of the initiative and marketing plan for the brand, agreeing the key priorities with the Head of Marketing
- Management of key retail channels and working closely with them on joint partnership marketing plans. Liaising with key Global Distributors to help build the business.
- Management of all POS plans from planning to execution. Working with various point of sale and print suppliers to deliver best in class merchandising solutions within budget
- Assist with the Head of Marketing on all global media plans and management of the day to day UK media activation
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the beauty industry. Ideally someone with strong ABM experience, ready to step up into a Brand Manager role
- Strong communication skills and a “can do” attitude
- A team player and the ability to build strong relationships with different departments within the company and with external agencies
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Creative flare
- A good understanding of the beauty industry and a clear passion for the brand
*You must have UK FMCG experience, and have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship*