Mid Weight Production Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
This expanding, interdisciplinary creative agency that prides itself on producing unique, bespoke and impacting solutions for a wide-ranging client base, are looking for an experienced Production Manager with a strength of knowledge around 3D production. This is an exciting time and opportunity to join an energetic and successful creative design agency, to be part of a small but fast paced and hands-on team.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Effectively managing time, budget, reviews, presentation and plans for allocated projects spanning print and 3D production
- Report status updates of projects to the managing team and relevant internal teams
- Managing client projects and relationships, continuing existing relationships and strengthening new ones
- Ensuring all deliverables are cost effective and delivered to the highest quality
- Present and share the latest production advancements with the internal team, ensuring all final production deliverables are innovative and current in the market
- Maintaining, managing and growing the supplier network
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Knowledge and experience in production and an understanding of technical drawings and processes
- You will be a natural problem solver, knowing how to communicate effectively between various team members and divisions
- A strong understanding of production in terms of techniques, materials and lead times with client facing experience
- Excellent time management, organisation and co-ordination
- You will know how to work well in a small team and understand the ethos of wearing many hats
- You will be efficient, proactive and your drive will ensure the continuation of delivering creative excellence
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Mid Weight Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly