Creative Director- CGI Artist
Creative Director- CGI/ Visualisation.
I'm looking for an inspiring and future thinking Creative Director to lead an award winning architectural visualisation team through an exciting period of growth. With a proven track record in conceiving and delivering world-class, emotive, narrative inspired visualisation projects - you will be an imagineer, and a natural leader. You'll be excited by the potential of every project to be transformed into a unique visual story.
● You're probably working in a visual production studio now with solid experience under your belt.
● You may have worked your way up the 3D visualisation ladder to a senior level, ready for that next big step.
● You'll definitely have a massive appreciation for building design and architecture and have a talent for developing a strong creative idea, seeing it through art direction to pixel perfect execution.
● You're absolutely a people person. You motivate and inspire your team while winning over the confidence and trust of your clients.
● You love to interrogate a client brief and find the conceptual story lurking behind the brief.
● You keep one eye on the future, the latest tools and techniques in this fast changing world.
● While you're a passionate expert in the field of architectural visualisation, you have an to work collaboratively across multiple creative outputs including motion and interactive, to engage audiences with architecture and place in new and interesting ways.
● You have exceptional leadership skills, both to lead your team of 10-12 but to take your part in leadership across the overall business.
● You'll relish the opportunity to hunt and farm new client opportunities and pitch compelling creative proposals.
Culture is very important to the company, they look for people who embody and demonstrate their core values and behaviours, which include:
● The way they think - creative, commercial, and influential.
● The way they behave - resilient, a thirst for knowledge, and collaborative.
● The way they work - decisive, delivery focussed, and driven to succeed
The package on offer is fantastic. A creative studio and growing studio environment in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. A competitive salary plus a wide range of additional benefits tailored to you. Plus, they want you to help shape and grow the Creative Director as a creative powerhouse - with the view to fast track the right person to become an integral person to the business.
To apply to this role please send through your CV and portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.