Graphic Designer - Events
A burgeoning agency who partner with some of the most exciting names in the events industry are looking for a Designer to work on the design and delivery of their client events. Due to continued growth, the right person for this role will be providing graphic design and creative support across the business working from initial concept through to final event delivery. Typical projects will include sizeable summer and Christmas parties, press launches, bespoke launches and weekly mini events and much more.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Translating ideas and concepts into mood boards for live experience and experiential events
- Interpreting a brief and creating high quality 2D and 3D visuals to support your own and the team's ideas
- Sourcing props and using your styling skills as required
- Nurturing and overseeing other designers in the team as and when required
The right candidate for this opportunity will be able to demonstrate;
- A good working knowledge of 2D and 3D software including Adobe Creative Suite, Vectorworks, Sketch Up or Cinema 4D and freehand sketching
- The ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and understand the importance of a deadline and a client's needs
- Ideally experience in design for live events and/or an interest within styling, visual merchandising or art direction
- Confidence in managing your own time, working on your own or in close partnership with the wider business
If this role sound like you and you are keen to join a team of passionate individuals please email your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to apply through our website.