Interim Senior Brand Management
Are you a highly commercial and astute Senior Brand Manager with extensive blue chip FMCG experience? Have you done a full 360 role and can start straight away? Then please read on!
You will ideally have FMCG marketing experience gained in blue-chip consumer business and have significant experience and understanding across breadth of core marketing fundamentals.
You will have strong NPD development and launch experience as well as a track record of taking business projects from concept to delivery.
You will have:
- Agency management
- Media planning and campaign evaluation
- Consumer insights understanding which inform marketing strategies
- Very strong commercial acumen and a broad base of cross-functional and matrix experience
About the role
- You will lead the media strategy and execution plans for the portfolios seasonal plans, working closely with media, social media, PR & in-store agencies.
- You will work closely with your Europeean counterparts to deliver activations.
- You will lead development, alignment and delivery of the Sales Execution Vision for NPD working closely with the execution and sales teams and have overall ownership & accountability for the marketing budget including A&M and NPD.
Within the wider business you will collaborate with the total marketing team to deliver the rollout of the brand's 2018 plans to the sales organization and collaborate with key cross-functional partners: Sales, Commercialisation, Sales Execution, Consumer & Market Insights, Innovation, Shopper Marketing, Finance, Operations, R&D and external agencies.
Lastly, you will put in place strong tracking and optimisation plans for NPD
About the client
This is a multi-billions pound business with some of the biggest FMCG brands in the world.
If you have specific large blue-chip experience across high profile brands and can start immediately, please do get in touch as soon as possible!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **