Insight Manager - Yorkshire
c.£50K-55K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Exceptional insight & research skills and commercial savvy needed NOW for exciting role with a global FMCG giant. Working on a portfolio of brands, insight managers here play a central role in shaping brand, marketing, commercial and category strategy decisions, applying analytical rigour and cutting through ad-hoc & continuous consumer, shopper and customer data to identify issues, trends and business opportunities. Passionate about insight and up to speed with the latest techniques, you'll have the ability to bring together research findings and data from different sources - translating them into clear and actionable strategic and commercial recommendations for teams across the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the company's ambitious innovation strategy is matched by best in class insight work, executed with excellence from ideation through to comms development and sales execution with key customers.
- Uncovering knowledge gaps and opportunities to drive the business forward; then leading the insight programme to provide strategic recommendations across the mix and at all stages of key projects/
- Working with the brand teams to shape category and brand strategy, developing & unearthing insights and trends and scoping opportunities for future development.
- Leading best practice in areas including: consumer segmentation and market mapping; uncovering brand insight based on 'deep human truths'; consumer & shopper immersions; product development & testing and developing impactful, effective advertising and comms.
What we are looking for:
With proven experience of applying strong insight & planning skills within a client-side or agency/consulting business, you have an extensive range of research skills with the ability to cut through the detail and make clear, actionable business recommendations, particularly in the area of innovation development and NPD launches. This will include:
- Considerable experience in research and insight generation within the FMCG industry and proven experience in your ability to use consumer research tools and techniques.
- A strong track record of bringing to life successful innovation and NPD.
- Ability and experience of developing strong and compelling consumer communications.
- Experience at managing complex projects bringing together data and learnings from different sources.
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders.
- Adept at partnering with colleagues across different functions to drive successful business outcomes.
Our client is a major FMCG multinational with a host of leading brands across the globe. Known for its relentless focus on innovation and consumer driven marketing, the company places insight at the heart of its operations and consistently looks for new product and brand opportunities. Career development opportunities are excellent with a real commitment to ongoing personal growth and skills development.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call Adam Tarsh now. e-mail: email@example.com :tel: 020 7849 6875
If you don't feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.