Senior Programme Manager | Global iOT Company | Contract |
Senior Programme Manager | Global iOT Company | Contract | Central London
A global technology and iOT brand is looking for a senior programme manager to help them deliver a new range of physical wifi connected products and mobile applications. As the Senior Programme Manager your focus will be to identify and implement best processes so work is prioritised by key dates and delivered to the business. You will work closely with the senior stake holders, technology, user experience and marketing directors. This brand to continue to lead the way in iOT and connected devices and require a programme manager who understands this space, in return you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry.
- You will ideally have some previous commercial experience within the iOT and connect device space.
- You will be able to provide strategic insight into the individual functions of each product and provide advice on how to produce the required technology in each are
- You will set the strategy of each individual area by looking at the ux and product research and design practises around this
- You will be the coordinator with the team directors liaising with all teams ensuring that the work is implemented to the best possible standard
- You will provide Burn Up Charts, Promoting iterative development, and continuous delivery to gain feedback and value at the every opportunity.
- Central London
- £400-600 per day, however they can be flexible for the correct candidate
- 6 month rolling contract
If you would like to be involved with one of the most advanced iOT businesses in the world then please contact email@example.com on 02036755053 for further information