Senior Product Designer
- Full Time
This fast growing provider of domestic lighting to National Retailers and its own brand label is looking for a dynamic individual with an eye for detail, creative thinking and brand understanding to join them as a Senior Product Designer.
They are looking for an energetic individual with infectious creativity who displays real passion and pride in all aspects of their work. You will require a resourceful can do attitude and a hands-on approach, balanced with advanced 2D and 3D skills and manufacturing awareness to help effectively communicate your thinking and designs.
Working within their product team, you will be tasked with developing lighting products from initial concept, through to final prototypes for internal brands and leading national accounts. This role holds responsibilities and real career progression.
Person / Experience Required:
- MA or BA in Product Design or Industrial Design
- A minimum 5 years hands-on experiences from sketching / ideation to final production
- Knowledge of current design software and techniques in both 2D and 3D. They use Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Creo, SiemensNx, Rhino and 3DSMax
- Experience with rendering packages such as KeyShot
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and translate these into a usable format for manufacture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite
Apply for Senior Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly