This prestigious and highly dynamic asset management consultancy are in a period of rapid growth. Based in fantastic offices in the heart of the City you would be a key part of the marketing team.
This is an entrepreneurial company with an energetic and exciting environment - and is one of the fastest growing companies in their area. They have a great, lively working environment that encourages health and wellbeing, and are looking for a Brand manager to join their vibrant and developing marketing team.
This role would suit a confident person looking to make this role their own. You have a passion for marketing, building a brand and driving demand. You will have a track record of delivering successful brand campaigns. You also have initiative, think out of the box, and are not afraid to challenge the norm.
Please note that this is a six month contract role.
- You will assist in developing the overall strategy and creating and implementing co-ordinated marketing campaigns from initial planning through to performance reporting.
- Develop marketing planning templates.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with external agencies to ensure branding and messaging is consistent.
Skills and Experience
- You will be able to demonstrate a history of delivering results.
- You will have experience of building a brand and driving demand.
- You have worked across on and off-line channels, including email, PPC, social, content, PR, DM and video.
- You will be educated to degree level.
- You have a real passion for marketing.
- Experience of using Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ESPs.
This great Brand Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Brand Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaite/jobs