- Full Time
Are you looking to work with a fun and engaging Brand? Do you want to work with a team of passionate and encouraging people? Do you want a role where you have full control of the direction of the Brand?
This fun and influential company are now looking for a Brand Manager to join their team, you will be working on the UK portfolio bars and restaurants, acting as a marketing champion for the team, developing Brand strategies, content generation, customer loyalty schemes and all communications.
Personality type is essential for this role, you would be required to work collaterally with the company directors, local communities and key stakeholders.
As Brand Manager you will…
- Responsible for all digital marketing, website, social media accounts, influencer engagement and 3rd Party websites
- Generate engaging marketing activities, deliver a full marketing plan, whilst managing the budgets
- Managing photography, press channels and marketing events
- Sourcing exciting partnerships and opportunities both in and out of Bars and Restaurants
- Work with wider marketing stakeholders to ensure all communications are on-Brand and meet guidelines
- You will act as a brand ambassador ensuring you and others adhere to brand guidelines and standards
You'll thrive in this role if you have…
- Passion for Food and Drink
- Established experience growing a Brand in a Hospitality/ Retail/ Food sectors
- Managed multiple stakeholders and took them along your journey
- Fantastic communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong digital and social media skills
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **