Project / Design Manager
Are you meticulous in planning? An effective facilitator? With a watchful eye over budgets? And detailed understanding of the design process?
This highly creative, forward-thinking multi-disciplinary need the support of a Project / Design Manager to assist with the internal and external management of design processes within the retail, hospitality and workspace sectors. You will be supporting a diverse team of creatives who are committed to providing dynamic brand experience from design concept to architectural and design delivery.
As Project / Design Manager it is fundamental that you can demonstrate design project management from concept, development and deliveries, financial planning and client management experience with great interpersonal skills; as you will be key to the smooth running of the studio. Working with the founders, the Creative Director and Associate Directors, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the daily project communications and correspondence; working with the internal teams, attending client meetings and managing client expectations.
- Establish project programmes and planning, deploying people resources and implementing budgets.
- Monitor the progress of time-lines to ensure that projects remain on track.
- Track the client brief, variations and management of changes through internal reviews and facilitating and managing the information flow both internally and with clients.
- Ensure client feedback and approvals are acted upon, and client expectations managed to an exceptional standard.
Based in Shoreditch, this company offers both a social work environment and great investment in developing the careers of their team; you will be integral to the continued success of this company and part of delivering amazing customer experiences.
As the remit does not require direct design work, this role would be suitable for an account manager with a design process background.
Please contact Lucy on 0203 1740185 or email@example.com if you would like further details before applying.