Group Marketing Executive / Studio Assistant / Project Manager
Group Marketing Executive, up to £35K
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join an ambitious and innovative group of companies that operate in both B2B and B2C sectors. Working under the guidance of a fabulous Head of Marketing, this role will operate in two key areas:
1. delivery of the master brand plan, and supporting the businesses in the adoption and usage of the master brand
2. marketing best practice.
This is a hybrid role of project, production, budget, campaign management and would be ideal for someone looking to experience a broad role that spans both marketing and design.
What will you be doing on a day to day basis?
Delivery of small marketing projects (for example, organization of photography and film shoots, implementing a centralised photography library, co-ordinating a mass asset refresh etc) and managing these projects, including scoping, planning, delivery and closure.
Co-ordinate production and roll out of internal assets (e.g internal posters, internal communications etc)
Support campaign development and execution
Supplier management (includes briefing, managing and feedback to agencies,
freelancers, merch suppliers etc)
Track the budget and financials for the function, including tracking, controlling and reporting against
Coordination of production
People who might like this role:
- someone looking to get exposure to all the elements of online and offline marketing; content strategy, creative, planning, execution as well as running an efficient and quality design studio (i.e seeing a multi channel marketing team in operation)
- someone looking to roll their sleeves up and get stuff done, drive key tasks and activities to completion in an energetic dynamic team
- someone who wants exposure to lots of subject matter and lots of levels of people and roles (i.e someone who is perhaps working out what they want to do long term and would like to see a while range of career paths across a whole range of sectors)
- someone wants to work in a really diverse team of very different but complementary skillsets, in a team with heaps of ambition directly managed by the group founder and CEO
What you will need for this role:
Amazing organisational skills
Passion for marketing, branding and design across both on and offline
The drive, ambition and attitude to get 100% stuck in to every project and challenge
Some experience of working within either a Marketing Assistant, Junior Project Manager, Studio Assistant type of role.