Position: Junior Designer
Our client is an Independent integrated marketing agency based in Bournemouth. They are a highly successful team with an enviable client list. They have many years' experience creating high profile campaigns for leading global FMCG brands. They take pride in all of their work and clients trust them to know their brands. They push the boundaries of creativity but always adhere to guidelines. The work is varied and covers all channels including experiential and digital
Junior designer - Reporting to lead creative
A collaborative approach to working closely with team members - both account handlers and other creative.
Ensure ongoing development of team members to help them broaden their skill set.
- Excellent design skills
- Proven creative ability
- Good presentation skills
- Work well under pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
- Work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
Experience and Knowledge
- At least 1--‐2 years experience in an agency environment
- Experience in traditional and digital design
- A strong portfolio
- Knowledge of FMCG/retail market would be beneficial
- Experience working with blue chip clients
- Excellent Mac skills in Creative Suite.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.