Digital Revenue Manager
Wiltshire Farm foods is part of the apetito group, who are a German family owned and managed multinational frozen food business. Wiltshire Farm Foods is approaching a £100m retail brand who source, manufacture and distribute frozen food through a national network of locally owned, managed and community based franchisees.
This is a consumer led brand and we have some really exciting plans that will develop over the next 12-18 months.
This is a key role within the Wiltshire Farm Foods business unit and is an important addition to the team to help drive our growth and innovation agenda. The role offers a great opportunity for a highly commercially focused, driven and ambitious digital marketer who is comfortable working in a commercially accountable retail environment, to make a real difference
The successful candidate will be an experienced digital marketer with a proven ability in delivering successful digital strategies and growing revenue using a full suite of digital marketing tools and working with leading digital marketing agencies.
N.B. This is a permanent role, however would welcome applications from candidates' looking for interim/ fixed term roles.
• Revenue accountable for www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com
• Manage and develop Wiltshire Farm Foods brand website and drive its future development and consumer engagement
• Collaborate with category marketing and wider marketing team to gain superb consumer engagement and loyalty
• Collaboration with our internal dev-ops team to deliver integrated digital strategy and
• best practice both internally and for our customers
• To manage digital marketing agencies on all aspects of the digital marketing mix
• To drive revenue and demonstrate double digit growth in the channel
• To optimise and drive conversion through the various digital marketing tools
• To balance budget and activity on a monthly basis
• Manage a team a support their development and accountability
• Work with the internal IT team and the retained external digital technical development agency to develop the evolution of the site
• Be confident in the use of all the standard digital marketing tools & techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, display, affiliates, retargeting, CRM,
• Significant digital marketing experience in ideally a retail or similar trading environment
• Strong team player
• Be confident in working with sophisticated digital marketing agencies
• Be commercially focused and numbers driven
• Proven digital marketing and website development experience
• Significant experience of working with Google Analytics
• Consumer research and insight
• Degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing
• Experience in writing website copy
• Some technical knowledge would be helpful
• Highly Commercial marketer
• Strong communicator
• Comfortable with being revenue accountable and developing and executing plans to deliver the sales.
• Excellent communication skills
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Numeric and Analytical
• Team player
• Strong manager and networker