This boutique creative agency, who work with some of the most recognised entertainment clients in the industry, are looking to bring on board a sparky Account Executive/ Account Manager. Working as an integral part of the agency, you'll be exposed to client relationship management, briefing of designers, advising peers on the creative process and managing the logistics of project delivery. This role would suit a switched-on Account Executive who is looking to step up to the Account Manager level, or a competent Account Manager looking for a new challenge.
What will this role include?
- Working alongside another Account Manager, you will work closely with your clients to develop strong partnerships, advising and guiding them throughout the lifespan of a project, managing expectations and offering knowledgeable and creative solutions to their business needs
- Managing the delivery of both print and digital work, taking briefs, briefing in your studio, gathering all relevant information and documentation needed, managing deadlines and scheduling of work, liaising with external suppliers and keeping an eye on project budgets
- You'll schedule work through the studio, ensuring that each project is well resourced and ensure that the work is streamlined and well planned
- You'll combine your love of creativity with exceptional organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal) knowing how to push for creative excellence whilst keeping an eye on project objectives
What skills are needed for this role?
- Working closely with entertainment and film clients, you will ideally have a strong interest in this area
- Experience working across account/ project management in a similar creative agency, working across print and digital deliverables
- As you'll be joining a small team, you'll have a can-do mentality and be ready to muck in!
If you are a strong Account Executive, looking to step up to the Account Manager level, or if you are a competent Account Manager looking for a new challenge, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly