Recruitment Marketing Manager
About the team:
We're responsible for leading the design and execution of our employer branding campaigns, making them distinctive, consistent and aligned to our recruiting and corporate brand strategy.
• Support our various attraction campaigns; they vary by audience, skills sought, industries and locations the roles are based.
• Work with recruiters to define marketing requirements to create media plans.
• Write recruitment marketing communications and work with team members, SME's and agencies to create campaign components.
• Support the execution of campaigns and the logistics and management of activity for our roadshows.
• Support campaign management and tracking to help measure return on investment for campaigns.
• Essential skills
• Drafting messaging, as well as reviewing and critiquing content drafted by others
• Experience of being a brand gatekeeper
• Passionate about recruitment marketing
• Has experience of managing the creation of print materials and digital marketing assets
• Has a good understanding of the steps needed to be taken from idea through to creation.
• Highly organised and autonomous worker, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, creating and maintaining project plans in real-time to manage your own work and keep others updated
• Is a creative thinker, idea generator, and comfortable sharing them and exploring how they could work in our campaigns/strategy
• Has operated within a review and approval process previously to get the right parties involved in reviewing messaging and collateral
• Good research and reporting skills
• Proactive and self-motivated, getting involved in all projects/tasks, regardless of how big/small
• Is a team player able to operate in a small, virtual team
• Experience of working with a highly governed brand
• Experience of working in a pressured and deadline environment
• Experience of working for another professional services organisation or similar
• Experience in designing, building workflows and communications in recruitment CRMs and application tracking systems (ATS).
The team are split between our London and Birmingham
The job holder will need to be comfortable travelling when required to London for meetings, or other offices, but will mostly work from Birmingham and home, and be part of a virtual team.
Grade of role will be dependent on experience.
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.