Interim Head of Creative and Content
We're on the search for an interim Senior Creative Manager to lead our Creative, Content and Copy team. The role has an exciting and broad remit to lead the creative execution and tone of voice of multiple brands in all customer touch points.
We have a defined brand purpose, but we must bring this to life in a creatively interesting and consistent way for customers.
This will include management of a creative team who are delivering:
- Brand guidelines
- Web design
- In store
- Colleague collateral and recruitment materials
This role will effectively hold the “pen” for the multiple retail and homeware brands and work closely with brands' planning and strategy, web and the photography teams to deliver
This role will lead the team to plan, manage and implement content to deliver on our business-critical paths and timelines.
We need to drive the feeling of love and obsession for our products and customers in everything we do, every image, conversation and all content must show this passion.
Duties will range from being clear on and delivering materials to support the customer calendar and BAU consistency, as well as exciting opportunities to push creativity and origination.
In depth experience of multi-channel design management and creative origination and delivery is essential. Understanding of digital and web design, formats and delivery and a proven track record in digital design is a must.
Retail experience would be preferred and a track record of delivering both high volume BAU and true creative origination is essential.
- A real passion for Retail and / or Homewares
- A passion for design excellence and accuracy
- An understanding or articulating and delivering against the brand purpose.
- A digital first and content focus - previous experience in the online design space is essential
- Proven track record in both design and creative origination and templated BAU work.
- Ability to implement consistent content through all channels.
- Drive development of TOV and look and feel
- Ability to creatively respond to business and brand challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, prioritising workload
- Deal with crisis management
- Proactive, solution solving, strong organisational skills and appreciation of deadlines
To hear more get in touch with Mishel @ Truffle
Apply for Interim Head of Creative and Content
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly