Product Designer / Engineer
This company designs and manufactures a wide range of screen systems, from total workspace solutions to individual workstations, designed and built to be versatile for the market needs.
The role of the Production Engineer mainly focusses on the successful co-ordination and implementation of new products within their manufacturing facilities, whilst also offering support for existing products and processes. This will include investigating the most effective methods of assembly and production and creating supporting documentation to aid the manufacturing process and ensuring quality standards are achieved.
Person / Experience Required:
- Previous engineering experience along with an understanding of engineering and New Product Development (NPD) implementation principles
- Experience in wood machining, metal fabrication and fabrics or an assembly environment would be advantageous
- Experience of managing projects from the design stage through to manufacture
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and translating these into a usable format for manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of CAD packages
- Good problem solving skills and a resilient nature
- Good humoured
- Ability to travel independently as and when required
Salary plus an excellent benefits package including, but not limited to, Contributory Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, 28 days Holiday Entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays) and a Child Care Voucher Scheme.
Apply for Product Designer / Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly