I'm currently working with a Digital Creative Agency to source a Mid-Senior Conceptual Creative. This is an opportunity to work across all of the agency accounts, for an agency that still has the small agency culture - but with the financial backing of a larger group.
Key requirements include:
- All round conceptual creative, with a focus on art direction
- Social/digital background
- Someone who obsesses over visuals and making work that's not just impactful, but beautifully crafted too
- Experience working on influencer led social campaigns
- Previous experience at top digital agencies (at least 4 years)
- Expert knowledge of social platforms
- Proven pitch winning experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to turn around responsive/reactive briefs
- A portfolio that shows a range of big social campaigns and smaller, lower budget content - for brands from a variety of different sectors (tech, FMCG, retail, finance etc.)
- Experience art directing shoots
- Comfortable selling in ideas internally
If you are interested in hearing more, please get in touch.
*Please note due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.