Freelance Visual Designer- Edinburgh based
An opportunity has become available for a Visual Designer with a leading agency.
About the Role;
- They are looking for a conceptual digital designer that understands creating conceptual work,
- You will join a leading digital experience team in Edinburgh that create a range of different products for mobile, tablet, desktop and publishing.
- They offer a unique service to there clients, from financial, ecommerce, ticketing, social media much more. These are slick services across all devices and offer the best interfaces in the market.
- If you are a digital designer with experience creating designs across connected devices then this the opportunity for you.
- You have the relevant commercial experience creating conceptual designs and prototypes for iOS, android and windows platforms through to responsive sites
- You have good user interface design skills and enjoy creating stunning visuals
- You understand how to create simplistic effective user experiences and take pride in creating the best work you possibly can
- You have a portfolio of cross platform products, showcasing your best work You have a good eye for typography and iconography
- You want to be part of a fun team, that enjoy working and socialising together whilst creating amazing products
- You need to be fluent in Photoshop and Sketch, ideally with good Zeplin skills!
This role is based in Edinburgh so you must be happy to commute there or be local to the city.