This award-winning agency that specialise in retail displays are currently on the lookout for a Project Coordinator. This would be an excellent opportunity to join a passionate team, working on the producution and installation of creative window displays for some of the top fashion and beauty clients in London.
In this role, you will:
- Work with senior project managers to help with the management and overseeing of multiple projects, assisting in the production of props, sourcing of materials and quoting of work
- Liaise with suppliers and brief them on projects, negotiating on costs/budgets and relaying this information to the senior project manager and creative teams
- Support the wider team in ensuring that projects run within timelines and desired budgets
- Using your initiative, you will have the opportunity to manage smaller projects from brief to completion, being responsible for all client liaison and management of production phrases
- With the support and encouragement of your team, you'll quickly amass a wealth of knowledge in the production and installation of window displays
As a candidate, you will:
- Have previous experience working as a project coordinator/ at a junior level within a creative agency, with an understanding of the manufacturing processes that come with retail displays
- Be proficient in Excel with the ability to organise and manage your workload, assist in the quoting of financial budgets and tracking timeline spreadsheets
- Thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, being a hardworking individual that isn't afraid to get stuck in!
- Experience with Illustrator / Photoshop and InDesign to aid designers and creative teams with the visualisation of window displays, is a huge advantage but not mandatory - most importantly you will be creative and know how to prioritise multiple tasks
If you are a Junior Project Manager/ Project Coordinator looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk asap to register your interest!