eCommerce Growth Manager
One of our leading Drinks clients is currently recruiting for an experienced Ecommerce Growth Manager to help them grow a portfolio of clients across different locations in Europe.
The successful candidate will be accountable for prioritising accounts, initiating partnerships and aligning ambitions of partners to secure deals. The role will need work across a variety of business models from 'bricks and mortar' retailers trying to grow digitally, to already pure-play online businesses.
Ecommerce Growth Manager Key Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities across European markets and act quickly to establish relations and initiate partnerships
- Ensure strategic alignment between brand and customer, including agreement first steps of relationship, before transferring to Customer Strategy Manager
- Organise thought leadership program to constantly collect and distribute industry best practises from conferences, meetings and white paper distribution
Ecommerce Growth Manager Essential Experience/Skills
- Experience working within an Ecommerce organisation
- Deep analytical skills and a proven ability to identify opportunities through data
- A natural focus on new customers and new opportunities
- Strong Acquisition skills, ability to persuade and convince
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to speak multiple languages (German and Spanish hugely advantageous)