Would you like to work for one of the world's leading drinks Brands? Do you enjoy working with a creative and collaborative team? Do you want to work across all business functions and manage multiple stakeholders?
This well-established company is looking for a Brand Manager to join their growing team, you will be working on the UK Brand portfolio, acting as a marketing champion for the team, shaping and delivering strategy, and building trade driven growth plans.
As Brand Manager you will…
- Management of all marketing activities alongside the HOM and MA
- Creation of annual marketing plan with identification of market opportunities and development marketing strategy
- Plan NPD and activation plans around product launches, to support business development and sales teams Identify, manage, and organise events alongside multiple stakeholders
- Set marketing strategy for social media and PR agencies Conduct Trade contacts and networking to keep abreast of industry trends
- Development and implementation of trade solutions and promotions for chain, distributors and independent operators
You'll thrive in this role if you have…
- Strong communication skills - ability to negotiate with external agencies and maintain professional internal and external relationships
- Experience working for a luxury or F&B Brand, within a B2B function
- Strong leadership skills and management of stakeholders from a consumer centric orientation.
- Ability to be highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **