Product Manager - Optimisation - B2C
Product Manager - Optimisation
We're looking for an experienced digital marketing/product professional to work for an innovative FTSEE 100 business who are leading the way digital data.
We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of optimisation test, with experience of Targeting, A/B and Multivariate website testing. You will have experience of, and your own ideas about managing a testing and targeting roadmap, and be able to communicate with the rest of the business the results, the plan and the business justification, in order to make progress and really make a difference to our customer's online experience.
Your purpose is to have a vision of what the best customer experience should be in order to exceed customer expectations, and work towards this through continuous iteration and improvement to the membership area of the website(s), whilst keeping in mind the end to end customer experience.
You will work in the Product Optimisation Team, which is a part of the wider product team focused on D2C online propositions and services. You'll work closely with the Head of Product Optimisation to develop and co-ordinate a personalisation programme for the website, which you'll carry out through testing.
You'll have complete ownership over the website testing strategy for the membership area of product website(s). Complete knowledge of customers, what they want from the product, how they use the website, and how to optimise the online journey to create great customer experiences. You will need to have thorough understanding of the statistical significance of the planned tests, in order to build an effective roadmap, judge test results, plan future tests and have influence over long term projects and changes to the website/product.
- Management of the product optimisation roadmap and responsibility for ensuring tests go live on time.
- Management and implementation of the targeting strategy.
- Content creation/ideation
- Build and manage an analytics dashboard
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a grade of 2:1 or higher, or has equivalent work experience and achievement in web-based design.
- Ideally experienced in managing an Optimisation Programme, managing multivariate and online testing.
- Experienced in using an Optimisation tool (such as Adobe Target).
- Experience with web analytics tools (ideally Google Analytics and SessionCam).
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Mathematical and analytically skilled.
The successful candidate is likely to:
- Be highly motivated, confident and credible.
- Be passionate about the customer and driving great customer experience.
- Be a meticulous quick thinker with good business acumen, always thinking 'customer' first.
- Have experience of working within an FCA regulated environment.
- Have experience of working in an agile environment.
- Have experience of working with and influencing multiple stakeholders such as technology, UX, marketing, compliance.
Apply for Product Manager - Optimisation - B2C
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly