Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager
Excellent Basic Salary + Benefits + Car + Career Progression Prospects within the group
Our client has a current portfolio of exciting products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A brilliant team of people with ambitions and plans to take the business forward with a range of exciting NPD projects.
- Play a lead role in the development of annual brand plans, supporting the marketing director in leading the development of the brand plans, including strategic analysis and strategy and execution setting.
- Own the development and the delivery of the UK activation programme, working closely with other members of the brand team to lead the overall execution.
- Champion the brand plans with all key stakeholders, supporting trade engagement (incl. presenting to trade customers).
- Support the development of the brand's global above the line (ATL) campaign development, with the support of the marketing director.
- Champion all elements of ATL activity across the business throughout development and delivery to ensure full alignment and maximum excitement.
- Develop and deliver the annual digital and social media programme, working closely with the marketing director and international brand manager to lead the development of the global country specific digital strategy and activation programmes.
- Develop and deliver the UK annual PR (and any potential experiential) programme.
- Support and oversee the flawless development and execution of innovation initiatives.
- Monitor consumer, company and market data and oversee the gathering of any new insight to identify potential issues or opportunities which we should address.
- Line management of a marketing graduate.
Are a classical marketer and have a food or non-food background from within a branded FMCG company.
- Are a driven and commercially minded marketer who is enthused by the prospect of using insight and logic to drive results at pace.
- Can demonstrate a consumer centric approach to all you do and the ability to relentlessly enhance the equity of the brand.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and consistently display a confident, friendly and enthusiastic approach.
- Are a strong leader within the business
- Demonstrate empathy and possess excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Have experience of planning media for TV, out of home, and social media campaigns.
- Experience of developing creative work across both ATL and BTL channels, specifically TV, out of home and social media.
- Have the ability to manage a cross functional agency team inc. PR, digital, BTL and ATL communication and media.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills and possess creative solutions in problem solving.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills that enable you to inform, help and liaise with internal.
- Are educated to degree level, upper second class honours or above (or equivalent). Preferably a degree in business, management or marketing.
- Will have extensive marketing experience.
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in French and or German would be a bonus.