Major Players are working with an award winning creative content studio, they specialise in design, live action and animation and now have an exciting vacancy for a full time Producer to work with the whole team and be the liaison between the client. agency, and the creative team.
The Producer will have at least 4 years experience in a design/animation studio or Ad agency and have experience managing a team of Creative Directors and motion designers on a project by project basis, plus manage live action productions and be a vital line of communication between client, Director and other Producers. You will need to have an inherent interest in all aspects of design and animation and also possess a fantastic eye for detail, and have amazing organisational skills.
You will need to be a team player with the capability to thrive in a fast paced environment, you'll schedule, prioritise and budget projects from initial kick-off through to delivery.
Experience in live action shooting and the production processes are a bonus as well as an interest in emerging technologies such as VR.
Day to day the Producer will :
- Manage the motion designers and, as a team, ensure that projects are run efficiently
- Partner to the CD, ensuring they have what they need for each project and are clear on key deadlines and schedule.
- Take all briefs from clients and developing detailed project timing plans
- Ensuring adequate resources are available when scheduling projects
- Develop accurate quotations, effectively budgeting and negotiating financially with their clients
- Cost and resource for shoots, films and other projects
- Manage reconciliation of jobs and monitor profitability
This is a great time to join a small team with a start up mentality, and get involved in the development of some exciting and rewarding projects. If this is the Producer role for you then please apply.
Apply for Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly