Major Players are working with an award winning creative content studio, they specialise in design, live action and animation and now have an exciting vacancy for a full time Producer to work with the whole team and be the liaison between the client. agency, and the creative team.
The Producer will have at least 4 years experience in a design/animation studio or Ad agency and have experience managing a team of Creative Directors and motion designers on a project by project basis, plus manage live action productions and be a vital line of communication between client, Director and other Producers. You will need to have an inherent interest in all aspects of design and animation and also possess a fantastic eye for detail, and have amazing organisational skills.
You will need to be a team player with the capability to thrive in a fast paced environment, you'll schedule, prioritise and budget projects from initial kick-off through to delivery.
Experience in live action shooting and the production processes are a bonus as well as an interest in emerging technologies such as VR.
Day to day the Producer will :
- Manage the motion designers and, as a team, ensure that projects are run efficiently
- Partner to the CD, ensuring they have what they need for each project and are clear on key deadlines and schedule.
- Take all briefs from clients and developing detailed project timing plans
- Ensuring adequate resources are available when scheduling projects
- Develop accurate quotations, effectively budgeting and negotiating financially with their clients
- Cost and resource for shoots, films and other projects
- Manage reconciliation of jobs and monitor profitability
This is a great time to join a small team with a start up mentality, and get involved in the development of some exciting and rewarding projects. If this is the Producer role for you then please apply.