This company creates architecturally inspired furniture, lighting, upholstery and textiles, each one hand made by traditional British craftsmen and their clients include top international decorators, hotels, restaurants and high profile retail customers.
Along with their London Showroom and Head Office they also have studios in America and are looking for the following individual:
Production Manager - Responsible for ensuring that their workshops are able to deliver all orders as specified (sometimes to challenging revenue targets) as well as building strong relationships with both new and existing workshops. Looking ahead the company is going to be implementing a new ERP and significant additional manufacturing capability which is expected to generate additional revenue, increase margin and reduce lead times.
Person / Experience Required:
- An interior design or furniture design qualification an advantage
- At least 2 years experience in a relevant production role, ideally in the luxury sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Knowledge of furniture and / or lighting manufacture
- Driving licence