Senior Digital Marketing Executive
This is an incredible opportunity to join on of the worlds leading luxury retail giants as an Assistant Digital Acquisition Manager. You will be responsible for delivering acquisition strategies to attract quality traffic to their website in order to increase sales revenue.
This position reports directly to the Digital Acquisition Manager.
- Manage their digital acquisition Assistant and ensure that they are motivated at all times and have a clear personal development plan.
- Deliver day-to-day in-house management and optimisation of PPC, SEO and affiliate campaigns.
- Use analytical tools to provide trend insights and defined keyword opportunities in order to full optimise search channels to provide maximum coverage.
- Manager SEO Header and redirect strategy (link building).
- Execute their mobile and international expansion strategy across their acquisition channels.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Impeccable analytical skills and the ability to transform campaign report data into results.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and/or MS Access.
- Experience marketing across the full marketing mix.
- Experience working on acquisition strategies.
The successful candidate could earn up to £28,000 (+potential bonus up to £25% and other benefits)