This company is a specialist in the interior architecture of historical and period properties. They are all passionate about design and work directly with their clients who come to them for their expertise and beautiful pieces of furniture, joinery and workmanship. Everything they design is completely bespoke, and their 12,000 sq. ft. modern workshop houses a dedicated team of cabinet-makers and finishers.
They are now seeking a Project Designer to work from the concept sign off, producing technical drawings, 2D AutoCAD plans and elevations, specifications and production drawings before handing over to the workshop and overseeing through to installation and completion.
You will be engaging with the client at all stages and offering advice and design knowledge throughout the duration of each project.
Person / Experience Required:
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D and with knowledge of 3D packages (They use Inventor and can provide in-house training)
- Able to demonstrate a flair for creative solutions to design conundrums
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough in the design and delivery of projects
- A good understanding of furniture and period joinery detailing, with knowledge of period architectural styles and building techniques an advantage
- An understanding of kitchen appliances and sanitary ware along with the services required to connect them to fitted furniture, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Excellent written and spoken English when handling clients and all correspondence
Apply for Furniture Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly