Unique opportunity for someone to work in a broad digital role driving conversion of online traffic
Our client is a wonderful family-run jewellery business priding themselves in the creativity, quality and originality of their pieces.
They've created a tight-knit team of passionate and highly-focused individuals that places emphasis on quality outputs.
The environment is friendly, collaborative all underpinned with a sense of fun.
Based in the London office, reporting into the Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for all things digital. As well as trading the website, you're expected to design and execute digital marketing campaigns across channels including PPC, SEO & Social.
You'll be expected to:
- Create & manage web content using pre-created and own-created copy & assets
- Create & manage consumer email marketing
- Create & manage digital marketing such as PPC, Social Ads, etc
- Analyse & optimize site & digital marketing activities
- Investigate and report any website operational/technical issues
- Deliver weekly reports and analysis of web traffic, sales and conversion metrics
- Support with the maintenance & optimisation of the B2B website
- Ensure brand, messaging, style and tone consistency is always maintained
- Support other marketing activities
This role is ideal for a candidate looking to build on existing digital experience. You will have worked on an ecommerce platform and have a good grasp of digital marketing channels.
It is a demanding environment that will sometimes ask you to go a bit further than the job description whilst providing formal training/courses to up-skill core skills within digital.
It's important that you're enthusiastic, keen to learn and also willing to help out when needed.
Dependent on experience