Channels Marketing Manager
This major communications channel owner needs a DM highly networked DM professional…
This is such a great way to utilise your direct marketing expertise if you are a credible DM practitioner who really knows your stuff! This major communications channel owner needs a DM highly networked DM professional who can drive forward DM across the industry. You'll know the subject matter inside out and be confident championing your product across a range of communications channels. They're great to work for, they really care about their people and you'll be well looked after, with some great benefits.
- Play a key part in the development of the channel marketing strategy.
- Develop and deliver the channel marketing across a range of media including through agencies, sales teams, trade bodies, events, sponsorship, social media, affiliate partners and PR.
- Lead the development of the communications including DM, website content, presentations, webinars, training materials and sales collateral.
- Effectively manage the channel marketing budget.
Skills and experience
- Superb appreciation of direct and digital marketing broadly and direct mail specifically.
- Content writing skills and understanding of social media channels.
- Ability to use CRM and marketing automation systems.
- B2B marketing experience and expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of campaign deployment and all media unique selling points.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
This great Channels Marketing Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Channels Marketing Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaite/jobs
Apply for Channels Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly