Enviromental Graphic Designer
Are you a graphic designer who has a passion for environmental branding? Are you a multi skilled designer who loves to deliver a brand far beyond the logo and develop the tone, look and feel through into the environment? Are you inspired by incredible interiors, signage and navigation systems and enjoy developing a narrative through a space which inspires.
I'm working on a fantastic opportunity with a leading multi-disciplinary design office in London to join their existing graphics team
You will be working on innovative and intuitive design solutions for prestigious leisure, hospitality and retail projects. Projects include branding, logo design, environmental graphics, wayfinding, design and signage
As a member of the Graphics team primary responsibilities will include the following:
• Make recommendations for concept, design, art direction, and production for a variety of two and three-dimensional graphics and signage.
• Plan, program, conceptualise and develop wayfinding and signage designs.
• Prepare photo visualizations and mockups of proposed signage for placement, content and/or usage.
• Assist clients with translating their expressed needs and ideas into concepts and develop into effective communication materials.
• Deliver wayfinding and design advice to clients including pedestrian circulation, movement and information strategies.
• Work with vendors/fabricators.
• Prepare camera-ready artwork with the adobe suite software for fabrication.
• Lead, coordinate and carrying out extensive artwork packages to a print/production-ready standard, including engagement with suppliers and manufacturers.
• Participates in project team meetings.
• Maintains accurate files and records.
• Assist in the preparation of bids and marketing materials.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Design Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
• Degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Architecture Industrial Design, Visual Communication or other related subject.
• Several years of post-graduation of directly relevant work experience required.
• A personal portfolio that contains a strong and varied design approach, as well as specific examples of fully realized and produced graphic projects; process sketch books are highly appreciated
• Strong background in branding, typography and layout is essential.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team on larger projects.
• Strong Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communications skills are necessary.
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to articulate design rationale to internal teams and clients.
• Ability to interpret and apply a client's brand and design aesthetic across multiple mediums.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity please send through your CV and portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.