Senior Digital Project Manager
Senior Digital Project Managers, this is a fantastic opportunity where you will be responsible for managing exceptional end-to-end delivery of digital projects for a global creative agency based in Central London. You will also be the hub of communication for complex digital projects: planning, directing, coordinating and motivating both internal and external teams.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with the Digital Delivery Lead and Integrated Delivery Director, and will be part of driving digital innovation forward.
* Managing large-scale projects from scoping to delivery; including Strategy, UX, content creation, SEO, design, build kit development
* Running large media campaigns with multiple deliverables (mainly HTLM banners)
* Responsible for project timelines, project tracker docs, risk assessment and mitigation, managing day-to-day delivery and coordination, daily scrums
* Technical knowledge and understanding of mobile-first, design for different breakpoints/responsive design, component-based design and build, UAT, Jira, technical specs, functional specs, media plans
* Localisation requirements and global-to-local design
* Working in harmony with people across multiple teams, taking initiative, client facing
* Minimum 5 years' agency experience in digital project management (creative, integrated or digital agency environment)
* Solid experience in managing large-scale digital projects, both at global and local level
* Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies as well as software such as MS Project, Smartsheet, Trello, Slack, Jira, Basecamp or equivalent
* Experience in team leadership and needs assessment
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills and soft skills
* Solid understanding and experience of digital technologies to effectively communicate with developers and technical specialists
* Experience and understanding of digital strategy, SEO, SEM and analytics
As well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package, in this role you would be working with like minded people in a vibrant and collaborative studio environment with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and development. If this is the Senior Digital Project Manager role for you please apply with your most up to date CV.