Top central London agency is looking for an integrated junior-mid designer to join their growing team. They are a well established and growing agency working with very well-known global brands across tech/lifestyle and retail.
This role offers a huge amount of variety across branding, digital and print. The branding projects will involve developing considered and intelligent designs which will become the basis for creating excellent visual identity solutions. You will be responsible for undertaking projects from brief through to concept exploration and guideline delivery. A passion and understanding of branding and design principles is essential. Print projects range from traditional formats such as brochures, packaging and menus through to wayfinding and signage. Digital experience including infographics, web and app design is highly desirable but not essential.
- Design related degree
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a thought process across varied projects.
- Ability to see projects through from concept to completion to a high standard.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles with attention to detail that communicates brilliant ideas in a clever, considered way.
- Eager to learn and also share your knowledge within the team.