Senior Digital Producer
Our Producers are all rounders' with experience of managing many different types of digital projects.
They're hard working and personable and love the satisfaction of delivering a project successfully, to an extremely high standard.
They never shy away from the challenge of finding innovative solutions to problems.
Above all, our Senior Producers are enablers, working through, around or with problems to achieve delivery greatness.
The qualities the candidate should exhibit
- Inspired and interested by all things digital, keeping up to date in our continually evolving industry.
- Be a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and muck in when required for the good of the project and Poke.
- Creatively sympathetic but commercially astute with an ability to balance both for the good of a project.
- Be a champion of user-centred approach to digital projects.
- Confident, calm and the epitome of grace under pressure.
- Be able to lead a team with confidence, and make decisions balancing the needs of client and project team.
Experience and core skills - client specific
- Experience in managing film shoots directly with a production company - without a TV producer
- Confidence in managing programme budgets in the region of £500k - £1m.
- Experience of shaping projects using emerging technology i.e. virtual reality, chatbots, Google platform
- Experience with creating Global campaigns across multiple markets and timezones, and an awareness of cultural sensitivities and legalities
- Experience of working with an alcohol brand would be advantageous (but not absolutely necessary).
Experience, core skills & responsibilities
- Must have significant experience working in a creative agency environment.
- Well-drilled in end-to-end project delivery, including scoping, definition, production and delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Expertise across the range of 'digital' projects including campaigns, design & build, film, content production & social.
- Able to build detailed cost estimates, from the top down or the bottom up, pulling on discipline expertise where appropriate.
- Able to scope large pieces of work, leading the process of breaking down amorphous problems into deliverable solutions.
- Skilled at writing thorough SOWs.
- Able to identify, mitigate and manage project risks.
- Responsible for monitoring project burn rate through weekly reconciliations.
- Operates a tight change control process throughout production.
- Ensures regular and appropriate communication forums are in place on projects.
- Works closely with Studio Manager on up-to-date short and medium term resource planning.
- Encourages & inspires the team throughout the project.
- Ensures there is a balance between the demands of the different disciplines working on a project.
- Able to manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines.
- Be a fantastic communicator
- Commercially astute and skilled at negotiating with clients and suppliers alike.
- Has initiative and thinks outside the box.
Tools & Knowledge
- Experience in different project management methodologies and process with opinions about what to use when and why, knowing that no two projects are the same
- An expert in the tools of the trade - Gantt charts / Spread sheets / SOWs / Google Docs.
- Experience in use of the usual bug tracking tools such as Jira, Redmine, Trello etc.
- Knowledgeable in the technologies used in digital development.