Global Marketing Manager
Are you a science-based marketer with a real love for large-scale commercial growth? Do you have experience working in pharma and in global? Then please read on!
You will be a scientific marketer with experience launching global brands. You will be highly strategic with experience in evidence generation and data dissemination. You will have worked in a large blue-chip pharma business with multiple stakeholders and a really complex matrix structure.
About the role
You will be working in the global team reporting into the VP for Global Medicine Commercialisation. This is working on an existing launch of a revolutionary product in the respiratory range that is helping people breathe better! Specific responsibilities include:
- Brand/Product champion (product expertise, performance, competitor intelligence, etc.).
- Commercial strategy development (business plan, materials delivery, troubleshooting on issues, alignment with the Franchise Market Leaders in non-Franchise markets, etc.)
- Evidence generation and data dissemination (planning, internal communication, materials, claims, etc.)
- Materials development (new campaign, claims, Congress, etc.)
- Performance tracking, monitoring and continuous improvement
About the client
A world leading blue-chip pharma business that makes an impact on consumers lives all over the world, every day.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Global Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly