Middleweight Graphic Designer
A creative communications agency based in Central London, focused on retail and fashion communications are looking for a conceptually-strong Middleweight Graphic Designer with strong editorial skills to work across a variety of clients and multitude of projects for spanning campaigns, printed material, editorial pieces, POS, direct mail, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join close-knit, social and welcoming team where you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and progress.
The ideal candidate for the role of Junior Graphic Designer will demonstrate;
- A portfolio of relevant design work that displays a strong sense of layout and typography.
- Commercial awareness, up to date with current trends and ideally a keen interest in fashion.
- A high level of proficiency across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to multitask in a multipurpose role whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Editorial, or illustrative design experience would be hugely beneficial.
If you feel you'd be a good fit for this creative opportunity and are excited by the prospect of working within a relaxed and productive environment where there is genuine opportunity for growth and development please send your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Middleweight Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly