Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer is needed to join one of the world's leading social platforms and one of the UK's fastest growing social tech companies. The role is based in Central London and will be working as part of the Design Team, helping to build simple and elegant solutions. You will be working in a fast paced environment, redesigning the client's entire online platforms across multiple digital channels. You will be responsible for developing best-in-class experiences through your understanding and obsession with how it feels and user perceptions. Focusing on user experience through, research, testing, prototyping and iterating to ultimately enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product.
* Translate business needs into fantastic customer-focused solutions. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment always acting as the voice of the customer.
* It is vital that you are up to date with the latest developments and proactively pursues new technologies and design tools.
* An ability to find creative solutions that enhance site performance or commercial objectives is vital.
* Collaborate with product management and IS to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, and experience, playing a key role in delivering continuous improvement to the channels.
* Collaborate closely with UI Design to ensure the UI design visually communicates the path the UX designer has laid out.
* Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex needs through process flow mapping, IA, sketching, prototyping, customer research, user testing and iteration.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio
* Highly competent in core web design practices such as wire-framing, conceptual design, functional prototyping.
* Strong experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
* Proficiency in wire-framing tools for rapid prototyping
* Proven experience of mapping user journeys, managing user research and user testing.
* Experience in digital retail landscape desirable.
* Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
* Strong problem solver who thinks creatively and effectively.
If interested, please reply directly to Gareth at firstname.lastname@example.org // 02078457224
Apply for Senior UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly