7 days left
- Full Time
Creative Artworker - Global Healthcare Communications Agency
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, dedicated, and accurate Creative Artworker to join a vibrant, forward-thinking creative team and supporting them across print and digital.
Based in Clerkenwell our client is a Global Healthcare Communications agency with more than 50 offices crossing over 30 countries developing strategic promotional and educational programs for a wide spectrum of healthcare brands.
The Creative Artworker is a key role within their In-house Studio. You will be responsible for picking up any and all creative work, you will produce high quality, accurate, print ready and digital artwork for a range of media.
The role is deadline-driven, fast-paced and will require a meticulous approach and an excellent eye for detail.
- Create digital artwork from approved copy and layout: building artwork, typesetting, creating vector graphics, building digital files
- Create visuals for materials testing and for client, legal, and medical approval processes
- Scanning, cleaning up and/or redrawing artwork, logos and vector graphics
- Collecting artwork and job elements for electronic file transfer to printer or client
- Taking the creative design concepts and re-working to make the files print ready
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a particular emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to engage with the team to ensure delivery of best practice and ensuring a seamless service
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- A keen eye and close attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Awareness of latest developments in computer programs
- Can-do and proactive attitude
This is a Full Time permanent role.
Salary level: up to £ 35k.
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly